October 1, 2008 - Daymark Solutions, Inc. and LeftHand Networks joined forces recently to present "Disaster Recovery for Virtualization Environments" a special luncheon workshop for area businesses seeking to implement simple, scalable and cost-effective disaster recovery (DR) solutions in their virtual server environments.
As companies put an increasing number of business critical applications on virtual servers, the need for high availability and disaster recovery becomes even more important. At the workshop, attendees learned how to leverage a combination of storage and server virtualization to build cost effective, highly available DR solutions.
Seminar topics included:
- Using storage solutions to maximize the business benefits of virtualization
- How LeftHand combines with server virtualization solutions to create an easy to implement, high availability infrastructure for minimizing system downtime
- How to minimize application downtime, reduce time to recover and eliminate failures due to hardware or site dependencies
- An affordable way to bring remote and branch offices into your disaster recovery plan
- Demonstration of how to simplify, automate and test a recovery process using VMware Site Recovery Manager integrated with a LeftHand SAN
About Daymark Solutions, Inc.
Daymark, an experienced technology solutions provider serving the Northeastern United States, provides and implements best of breed primary server, disk, tape, and recovery solutions for open systems. The company provides a unique combination of in-depth technology knowledge, extensive experience, and proven methodologies to resolve even the most difficult technology challenges. For more information, call 978-413-1500 or visit www.daymarksi.com.