Lexington, MA, September 10, 2014 - Daymark Solutions, a leading integration and solution provider of information technology in New England today announced that it is hosting a Lunch & Learn seminar on Symantec NetBackup. The event will take place on October 1, 2014 at Daymark’s headquarters in Lexington, MA
Ned Fairweather, Daymark’s Data Protection Manager, will lead the event coverining:
- How to use the flexibility of your NetBackup appliance to optimize your platform
- Best practices to integrate with your virtual environment
- Everything you need to know about DR and remote office capabilities
- Options for multiple deduplication – Source and Target
- Undocumented best practices and tips to get the most out of all NetBackup has to offer
“The session will provide attendees with best practices and insights to get the most out of their NetBackup environment and make better decisions about updating or upgrading their current environment,” said Fairweather.
Availability for this event is limited and is expected to fill up fast - sign-up today to secure your spot on October 1st.
About Daymark Solutions, Inc.
Daymark Solutions is an experienced technology integration and solutions provider that helps organizations throughout New England effectively architect, implement, and deploy customized solutions to help their clients grow and scale their IT infrastructure. Specializing in data center infrastructure, data protection, virtualization, cloud and managed services, Daymark’s unique combination of in-depth technical knowledge, extensive experience, and proven methodologies enable its clients to successfully address even the most difficult technology challenges. For more information, call 781-359-3000 or visit www.daymarksi.com.