Lexington, MA, September 11, 2015 – Daymark Solutions announced that Corey Roberts, Director of Technology, will be facilitating a live Azure workshop. This is an instructor-led, interactive, 300-level technical discussion, demo, and hands-on lab at the Microsoft Technology Center (MTC) in Kendall Square, on Thursday, September 24, 2015, from 9AM-12PM.
“Adding Microsoft to our solution mix demonstrates our knowledge around Windows 2012 Server, Hyper-V, and integration with Azure," said Corey Roberts, Daymark's Director of Technology.
The workshop is designed for cloud engineers and Windows admins that have purchased Azure and have not implemented it yet.
By the end of this 3 hour live-lab, you should be able to:
- Establish initial access and configuration of Microsoft Azure
- Become familiar with the portal and account management interfaces
- Learn how to deploy compute, storage and network resources
- Gain an understanding of Cloud Services, Availability Groups, and End Points
- Learn how to configure Recovery Services for virtual machines
- See how to establish access and VPN capabilities
- Learn how to leverage the Market Place to enhance your environment
- Gain insight into all the latest Azure features and capabilities
Here are the details:
Date: Thursday, September 24, 2015
Time: 9AM - 12AM
Address: 255 Main Street, Cambridge, MA 02142
Location: North End Room, 3rd Floor
Phone: (781) 487-6400
Format: Instructor-led, live, interactive lab workshop
About Daymark Solutions, Inc.
Daymark Solutions is an experienced technology integration and solutions provider that helps organizations throughout New England effectively architect, implement, and deploy customized solutions to help their clients grow and scale their IT infrastructure. Specializing in data center infrastructure, data protection, virtualization, cloud and managed services, Daymark’s unique combination of in-depth technical knowledge, extensive experience, and proven methodologies enable its clients to successfully address even the most difficult technology challenges. For more information, call 781-359-3000 or visit www.daymarksi.com.